EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE
Positive Futures is a youth development charity supporting young people in North Liverpool.
We believe that Everyone Deserves a Chance – and our team are committed to supporting every young person to achieve their potential. We do this through our open access, targeted support work and personal development interventions which collectively, support thousands of young people in Liverpool every year. Read our Annual Report for a full break-down of our impact from last year.
How Our Youth Development Charity Works
Getting involved is quick and easy. Whether you are young person who wants something to do, somewhere to go or someone to talk to; a parent looking to access one of our services for your child, a local school looking to access our intervention or a referral partner who would like to utilise the expertise of our team, simply contact us. You can also follow along on social!
Some of our impacts from last year
1 to 1 sessions
Open Access Sessions
- This also means that you need to self-isolate from being with groups of friends at the park and even attending face-to-face activities at Positive Futures.
- We encourage you to try your best to continue helping to keep others around you safe.
- We are encouraging everyone to continue to be kind and respectful of others. Continue to wash your hands regularly and keep your distance. Whilst face coverings are now personal choice, we encourage you to wear these when inside at our youth spaces.
What’s on at Positive Futures right now?
- Our Summer Programme is live! You can see what we have planned and register your interest here.
- Weekly sessions and activities are currently being delivered online via zoom.
- Detached youth work is still being delivered in all four wards by our youth workers.
- Our Targeted Support Service continues.
Anyone entering the PF units will be: Screened, asked to use disinfectants, and we are encouraging everyone to continue to keep your distance and wear a face covering when inside. As an extra precautionary measure, we are following updates from Track and Trace to keep on top of the updates that affect young people.
If you have any questions about our weekly activities, one-to-one sessions or detached services, please contact us!
Please continue to check the GOV UK website for more information on recent COVID-19 measures.
Stay safe everyone and let’s continue to help keep others safe!